I focus on creating a tailored email strategy that’s right for your audience and business, just as much as I focus on writing. (Because email copy without strategy is all icing, no cake).
When I’m not binging podcasts or pizza (pleaaase don’t tell my PT!)…
I help 6+ figure online business owners and ecommerce brands fire up their conversions, evergreen their sales and turn fans into superfans, by crafting data-driven, personality-packed email strategy and copy.
I’m about to do something us Brits never do (… as in, it’s so bad it’s basically unconstitutional).
I’m gonna toot my own horn and tell you straight up… I write great emails. (Toot toot!)
The kind of emails that make your audience laugh, cry, think, start up a conversation with you, and run to get their credit card details in a race to hit your buy button before anyone else…
… emails that generate revenue, nurture relationships and create repeat custom for your growing business.
Emails that get responses like…
EMAILS THAT MAKE CLIENTS SAY...
“Dope-ass job on your email! Love it!”
“This is amazing! I’m just jaw on the floor over-delivery ah-mazed.”
“Wowsers!!! What you’ve done looks amazing!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH”
I'm more than an email copywriter. I'm an email strategist too.
I conduct customer interviews and/or surveys to find out what your audience’s pains, fears, desires and objections are. That way, I can capture their voice and present them with the right messages at the right time.
I replace luck and guesswork with smart, intentional, revenue-generating decisions that are based on research, data and conversion principles.
I approach email with the number one goal of getting the conversion - whether that conversion is a sale, or a micro-conversion like a click, open or sign up.
Get a slice of me
Here are 5 interesting things you (don’t) need to know about me
- I used to run the comms department of an international food charity. When I quit that job to start InkHouse, I had no back-up plan, no savings, and a then 2-year-old son to take care of. #terrifying but also #exhilarating
- I spent my entire childhood and adolescence on stage singing and acting. I even sang for ex-England captain Rio Ferdinand once (…at an audition I didn’t get… *sad face!*)
- I LOVE to travel… buuut I also have a paralysing fear of planes In 2019 and 2020 alone, I somehow managed to fly to Jakarta, Bali, Gili T, Singapore, Malaga, Mecca, Medina and Rome
- I collect Moleskines like Paul Jarvis collects rats. Because there’s no such thing as having too many notebooks (or rats), right?
- My favourite food is… *drumroll please*… PIZZA! But I get the feeling you already knew that? 😉